This lightweight balance is an outstanding value, providing easy operation and a portable solution for any basic precision weighing tasks. An innovative compact design saves space and lends itself well to science classrooms or busy labs.
Offering precision results, it is suitable for weighing compounds in science classrooms, samples at a field lab, and specimens at research facility. The balance includes a convenient weigh-below hook, facilitating below-balance weighing for tasks requiring density and specific gravity measurements.
- Readability: 0.01g
- Weighing Units: g, kg, lb, oz
- Stabilization Time: 2.0 sec.
- Pan Size: 4.7" dia. / 120mm dia.
- Power Supply: 12VAC 150mA adapter / 6 x AA batteries (not included)
- Net Weight :2lb / 0.9kg
- Overall Dimensions: 6.7"x9.8"x3.1" / 171x250x80mm (width)
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Dual tare keys facilitate operation with either the left or right hand
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Three-point ShockProtect feature helps prevent overload damage to internal components
- Hook included for weighing below the balance
- Removable draft shield (120mm pan size only)
- Auto power-off to save energy
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Operates with AC adapter (included) or batteries (not included)