This lightweight balance can manage most small tasks, such as portioning compounds in chemistry classes, measuring field samples, or weighing small animals. Compact and portable,it can easily be transported to the field, or from bench to bench in a science classroom. The balance is powered by battery or an optional AC adapter. A sealed keypad and one-piece housing make it simple to clean. The grade 304 stainless steel pan can be wiped down quickly and accommodates either single items or bulk powders.
- Capacity: 500g
- Readability: 0.1g
- Weighing Units: g, lb, oz
- Stabilization Time: 2.0 sec.
- Pan Size: 5.1" dia. / 130mm dia.
- Power Supply: 2 x AA batteries / Optional 6VDC 200mA adapter(not included)
- Net Weight: 0.9lb / 0.4kg
- Overall Dimensions: 6.3"x8.1"x1.8" / 160x205x45mm (width)
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- Lightweight design simplifies transport and portability
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Simple operation allows quick startup and use with little or no training
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Low-battery indicator alerts users when batteries need replacement
- Operates with AC adapter (not included) or batteries (included)